Little powdercoating

Steve Butters

Got rid of all the silver on the side of my bike.. Swingarm covers (fake frame looking pieces) and such.. Just a shitty cell pic right now, I'll get it out tomorrow and clean it up and then get better pics.. Love how it turned out.. And a stock photo for reference.

20130626_15500401_zpsc1b1cf5e.jpg

IMG_20140618_192243_zpsjicmssq6.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters
  • Upvote 1

Nope. This was the best can I could get in terms of showing off the sssa

Aside from this setup... But this would be ear bleeding loud and not what I'm looking for

www.racetaylormade.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/H11_Side-e1339550555678.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters

Powercoating looks nice!

Nope. This was the best can I could get in terms of showing off the sssa

Aside from this setup... But this would be ear bleeding loud and not what I'm looking for

H11_Side-e1339550555678.jpg

I wish I could find something like that for my Tuono

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

painted the lower headlight cowl black...its not the exact same color - its the color of the darker black stripe in the side covers....should look much better than the grey ...ill put up a pic once its back on the bike tomorrow-ish

also did a nice cheap mod - my bike front and rear turn signals are the same signal used on cbr1000rr rear, except the cbr has smoked clear lenses with amber bulbs and the cb has amber lenses with clear bulbs....so i bought the clear smoked lenses from the cbr and put them on my cb with some chrome bulbs....cost me like $30-35 for lenses and bulbs all together, and helps a lot...pics to come when i get it together, but heres the lenses....keeps a nice stock look and clarity but cleans up nicely

New vs Old

1901854_2460115668761_344591285993576419

Edited by Steve Butters