Concealed Carry on a motorcycle

wikiwiki750

I carry iwb front on my cruiser, but that is a small 38 . Just Sunday I added afull frame fnx 45 to my stable. I carried that all day Sunday on the bike with a shoulder holster. Have to say it was awesome even with a cannon. Only downside is you can't take off your jacket at stops.

I would think iwb or regular holster on your back would be the best option you don't like shoulder.

How do you defend yourself when you are in the gas station...or rest area restroom?

Thro bows bro....wtf?

You understand that the zippered pocket can be opened, and the pistol removed and carried on my person right? That's how zippered pockets work.

Thro bows bro....wtf?

You understand that the zippered pocket can be opened, and the pistol removed and carried on my person right? That's how zippered pockets work.

It was an honest question asshat.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all the responses. I might throw it in my tank bag for long hauls but for the most part I'll try to keep it IWB. I don't know how well I'll be able to grab it with gloves on but let's hope I dont have too

I don't know how well I'll be able to grab it with gloves on but let's hope I dont have too

Practice, over and over and over, unloaded. Then if the time comes it is all muscle memory.

• Upvote 1

Practice, over and over and over, unloaded. Then if the time comes it is all muscle memory.

I better try it loaded so I get the full feel for it. If I accidentally shoot myself I need to practice firing while bleeding lol  :trollface:  

Hell, just do what half the HD cowboys do that come into IP, open carry like a REAL cowboy pirate!!

???? I'm in IP pretty regularly and the only guy I've ever seen OC there was in a sport bike, and is a pretty cool guy on here. That was an odd comment.

LCP in a pocket holster in jacket inside pocket, or my M&P and XD being carried in multiple ways with a plethora of holster options. :) I really like shoulder holsters, too bad people flip out in a public setting when they see them.