Sunday 6/28, Columbus to the River and Back

Blitz

Meeting (tentatively) at the Shell gas station on 256 near Walmart and the 70 on/off ramp at 9am. From there we'll head to McConnelsville via 668 or 669, where we'll meet 78. Get gas in McConnelsville and then head down 377 and some other roads to Marietta. Then we'll take a few roads that go up and down the Ohio river gradient that are really some of the best roads Ohio has to offer.

Route will be flexible based on the riders time constraints, with many places to peel off and head back. But that's the route I'd like to ride. And it's a good one. Pace will be brisk, to extra brisk.

Post up if you're interested. If there's no interest, I may not be at the meetup and will head out on my own. Right now there's two of us riding. The more the merrier.

Id love to but it's way too early, I have to work 12hrs today then we are taking the kids to the drive in tonight and will be out really late. So tomorrow is catch up on sleep day.

Edited by 2talltim

Netherlands vs Mexico. Can't be bothered with trivial shit like motorcycle rides and law breaking. :)

Netherlands and Mexico. Sounds like a powerhouse matchup for sure. I'd probably rather go ride than wait around for a goal or two to be scored.....eventually. Haha!

No really, I've been watching every US game. Can't get interested if my team isn't represented. I'm guessing you're a native Netherlander IP?

Ok thank you, that's were I thought it was.

I think ill be there for sure then in the morning, ill send out a confirmation in the morning before I leave.

Sounds good man. I'll be looking for you there. Let me know if you are, or aren't coming.

Sounds good man. I'll be looking for you there. Let me know if you are, or aren't coming.

well, Won't be making it up there.

close friend of mine developed a catastrophic oil leak in his car, gotta help him fix it today before he actually does ruin the engine.