1 Lap of Columbus for PTSD awareness

Cdubyah

Meet there @5:30-5:45?

Look for bandits neon orange bike, jacket and helmet. He stands out like a sore thumb. Lol Shouldnt be too hard to spot. I'll be on a black and red mean streak. Doubt there will be others there.

Call or text if you are joining.

Seven4zero 5zero2 9two3seven

So if I ever say, let ride around Columbus on 270 doing 35 mph. "Its for a good cause."

Just go ahead and slap the taste out of my mouth.

Whats the slowness record around 270? I think it was set tonight at roughly 2 hours.

Next time I will make a donation, eat and leave.

• Upvote 1

So, Cdubyah, BanditJ13 and myself are able to cross this off the bucket list. We may have hit 54mph once.

To quote Cdub after we peeled off to get some foods, "If I suggest this next year, kick me in the nuts"

There must have been more than 200 cars and bikes total.  The police shut down every entrance on 270 the entire way around.  I never saw a stray car on the route.  

Every time we reached a major "intersection", everything became bottlenecked and the pace slowed to a crawl.

It was fun...to an extent... but the urge to use the empty lanes and speed away certainly did come over me a few times... but eh... it was entertaining to see the lady faceplant it, and the weather certainly was nice...

Check that one off the list....