It's official, Juggalos are finally gangstas

Casper

Wow so let me get this straight (all clown jokes aside) You guys think that it's ok for the government to label a group of people as a "gang" just because they listen to a certain type of music??  I'm 25 years old I have a job and work my ass off, also go to college and was on the deans list last semester. Ya I listen to ICP but I don't act like a jackass like most of the other Juggalo's do. I don't paint my face or run around with a axe either. Not one of you on this forum would have known I was a Juggalo either....  I agree a lot of the Juggalo's out there are idiots but I am not, I just think it's bullshit that I'm considered a "gang" member because I listen to ICP. Honestly I don't even listen to them that much anymore, I love all music. I don't really even wear ICP shirts anymore either, I have a hatchetman tattoo on my arm but that's about it.

Do you think gang member's would do this?

I listen to Dope.. But I don't call myself a Dopeallo

Not everyone who listens to icp identifies themselves as a juggalo.

If people wanna get together and identify themselves as a group, then it's not unreasonable for that group to be labeled a gang when those people start committing a bunch of crimes.

Personally, I'd call it a cult rather than a gang, but whatever.

If you're so responsible and mature etc, why identify as a juggalo? Throws out the argument of "it's just listening to music"

because I think it's bullshit I don't wanna be labeled as a gang member because I listen to ICP, I mean do you realize how stupid that sounds? How can you label people as a gang when they are just fans of a group?

I'm not trying to argue here either, I could give a shit less if you guys like or dislike ICP. I just don't think the government should be able to pull some shit like this.

Edited by tweak740
  • Upvote 1

Labeling yourself a juggalo just because you listen to icp music is the stupidest fucking thing I've heard.... Actually, grown adults calling themselves juggalos is just as outrageous.... But hey, it's America so do whatever you want lol.. Just don't be surprised when people label you.

• Upvote 3

It's not that fact that they listen to the same music. It's those that have the ICP logos tattooed on their bodies, those that identify as juggalos seem to get into a lot of trouble with the law, the fact that they consider themselves family... It goes beyond just being a huge fan, it goes into cult like behavior.  

ya poor life choices because I listen to a certain type of music...  Atleast I'm not a discriminating asshole....

:lol: I wasn't referring to the music choice defensive dipshit. I was referring to labeling yourself for life with a tattoo of a band that you'll lose interest in and yet be stuck with on your skin. = poor life choice.

Tattoos should have a deeper meaning as they are part of your body for life, not a dumb ass clown with a hatchet that's linked to two grown ass men that walk around in makeup and have followers that for the most part are addicts, junkies and delinquent gypsies.

So if that makes me a discriminating asshole for pointing out that poor life choice, well go me!   

Edited by MidgetTodd
  • Upvote 4

Wow so let me get this straight (all clown jokes aside) You guys think that it's ok for the government to label a group of people as a "gang" just because they listen to a certain type of music?? I'm 25 years old I have a job and work my ass off, also go to college and was on the deans list last semester. Ya I listen to ICP but I don't act like a jackass like most of the other Juggalo's do. I don't paint my face or run around with a axe either. Not one of you on this forum would have known I was a Juggalo either.... I agree a lot of the Juggalo's out there are idiots but I am not, I just think it's bullshit that I'm considered a "gang" member because I listen to ICP. Honestly I don't even listen to them that much anymore, I love all music. I don't really even wear ICP shirts anymore either, I have a hatchetman tattoo on my arm but that's about it.

Do you think gang member's would do this?

:lol: this guy!

:lol: I wasn't referring to the music choice defensive dipshit. I was referring to labeling yourself for life with a tattoo of a band that you'll lose interest in and yet be stuck with on your skin. = poor life choice.

Tattoos should have a deeper meaning as they are part of your body for life, not a dumb ass clown with a hatchet that's linked to two grown ass men that walk around in makeup and have followers that for the most part are addicts, junkies and delinquent gypsies.

So if that makes me a discriminating asshole for pointing out that poor life choice, well go me!   

I have yet to lose interest in the last 10 years.... OH MAN my Bengals tattoo must be a poor choice too :facepalm:  I bet if I had a motorcycle tattoo I would still be making poor life choices too huh??? I bet you live a perfect life and make nothing but good choices don't ya?

Edited by tweak740

I just can't stand discriminating assholes, but atleast I was raised not to judge a book by its cover.... I bet half of you here have ever met a "Juggalo" while I agree a lot of them are asshats, I know plenty who are damn good people (EMT's, Doctors, ETC.)