New guy from Columbiana county

ohnobo

Hey everyone! I'm Bo. I'm a transplant from the west coast, used to be a knee dragger and such, but I took a couple reluctant years off and I'm just now back on two wheels(and sometimes one...you know...) my steed is a recently acquired(wrecked) cbr600rr that, although ugly, is fulfilling my itch quite nicely. There's a conspicuous lack of sportbike riders around my way so I thought I'd check the interwebs and found this site. Looking forward to riding with you!

Hey everyone! I'm Bo. I'm a transplant from the west coast, used to be a knee dragger and such, but I took a couple reluctant years off and I'm just now back on two wheels(and sometimes one...you know...) my steed is a recently acquired(wrecked) cbr600rr that, although ugly, is fulfilling my itch quite nicely. There's a conspicuous lack of sportbike riders around my way so I thought I'd check the interwebs and found this site. Looking forward to riding with you!

Welcome I grew up in Columbiana. Parents still live there and I make it back that way a few times a year. Actually there alot of sportbike riders out that way but don't come out of the wood work until supernats. Then you see bikes you've never seen before.

Welcome. You are practically a neighbor of mine by OR standards. Most of the group rides for the area start in Bolivar or Millersburg (which are respectively about 50 & 75 miles away from you, 80 & 63 for me) & head south). Yesterday's ride started in Millersburg & ended up being about 470 miles total (about 350 miles of the twisty stuff) for me. Hope to see you on the road.

• 1 month later...