One more ride?

Calinazaret

The 2nd epic ride was suppose to be in the fall after the race season. However, no one has mentioned it since the spring. Usually it takes about 1-2 months to get it all lined up.

To keep is simple, I think we'll keep all the details the same for each years ride so those who couldn't make it to the first one, can still experience the same route, etc. This will save a lot of time on planning and just qualify a date and who's all going. 

To keep is simple, I think we'll keep all the details the same for each years ride so those who couldn't make it to the first one, can still experience the same route, etc. This will save a lot of time on planning and just qualify a date and who's all going.

It will help. Just need date, leads and sweeps.

Julie good luck, I am not sure we will see you before you go

Edited by snot

And not to deter from the original poster, but, I meant each specific years details. So the route/meet etc can change from year to year, cause quite frankly, we have nothing better to do over the winter, but between spring and fall for each year will be identical.