sunday ride

e-flores

Yeah I just got done reading it. I hadn't seen that yet.

I've cracked the throttle open on a long stretch before, but wouldn't/don't do it regularly. I only belong to one other bike forum (600rr.net) and you would have received the same response there from most of them and I can't say I disagree.

I really don't think what Twitch said warranted such a harsh response.

lol Maybe I'm just getting old. I've slowed down on the roads a bit the past year mostly because I've noticed more and more assholes driving like dicks in traffic.

Just so there's no confusion, no I'm not comparing you to one of them. You already indicated you do it when there's no traffic, long empty back roads...

Remember man, the public roads aren't built for it and when you wreck on one it's likely more damage will be caused to you and your bike then would be on the track in the same situation. Riders and sportbike riders even more get a bad rap. The more sportbike riders get injured or killed the more likely it is we will see increased regulation whether or not anyone else is involved. When the numbers of accidents involving sportbikes start to significantly outnumber other bike types you can count on them starting to consider tightening what will be considered street legal.

OK maybe that sounded a bit like lecture...not what I intended lol... Damn it's been a long day and not a single chance to get out on the bike. Maybe tomorrow...