Michael Brown shooting

Gump

Still no new information? I wonder if it means that the facts have been uncovered but won't be released because it shows how wrong the mainstream media was. Or if it means the people of Ferguson have looted the entire town and have nothing left to steal so it is no longer interesting. They were rioting because they had asshole cops (in the towns people's opinion). Now they are going to have a shitier town with more pissed off cops. I think that's a fail for Ferguson Missouri.

Edited by cOoTeR

The newly released eye witness testimonies of construction workers that were standing about 50 feet away from the shooting corroborate that the officer shot and killed Brown when his hands were up and not a threat.  They also witnessed the officer firing at Brown's back.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Seems that the witnesses stories are pointing the cop shooting/killing an unarmed 18 yo who attempted to run away and then surrender.

The only story that was different was the woman on the radio who was not a witness, but was repeating 3rd person information.

Seems that the witnesses stories are pointing the cop shooting/killing an unarmed 18 yo who attempted to run away and then surrender.

The only story that was different was the woman on the radio who was not a witness, but was repeating 3rd person information.

Don't forget the witness on the video taken moments after the shooting that said Brown doubled back on the officer.

Also, I'd be interested to hear how many shots each person heard and how far spaced they are.  Some of the witness accounts vary wildly, but all of the "hands up" witnesses say he was shot at while running away.  If the audio is validated then who does that confirm or refute?

Edited by Scruit

And it's back.  Someone/thing burned down the vigil and now it's time to riot and loot again.  Gee, I wonder if the lit candles maybe caught something on fire?  Nah, that makes too much sense, let's riot and loot our own town, that seems right.  I mean the police owe me that right?

And it's back.  Someone/thing burned down the vigil and now it's time to riot and loot again.  Gee, I wonder if the lit candles maybe caught something on fire?  Nah, that makes too much sense, let's riot and loot our own town, that seems right.  I mean the police owe me that right?

The Out-of-town / bused in / paid protesters need something to do with their time.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know why people find this to be a problem?  Gun was recovered from scene, ballistics show 3 shots fired from gun which jammed, possibly saving the cops life.  He fired 17 shots, people questioning why so many shots, does it matter?  He wanted to live, he was being shot at.  I would empty my magazine too.

I know people will say wait until "all" the facts are released, but for now, this is what we have to go with, I see no reason to be upset.  Or are people truly that stupid?

http://news.yahoo.com/police-officer-fatally-shoots-man-st-louis-051329575.html

Now there has been a shooting in St Louis, a kid was shot dead.

Police: Officer fatally shoots man in St. Louis

"ST. LOUIS — An off-duty police officer fatally shot an 18-year-old man who opened fire during a chase in south St. Louis, sparking loud protests in the area, police said Thursday.....

.....Hours after the shooting, a crowd gathered at the scene near the Missouri Botanical Garden. Some shouted "Hands up, don't shoot" in reference to the fatal shooting in August of an unarmed black man, Michael Brown, by a white police officer in nearby Ferguson. That shooting led to weeks of sometimes violent unrest in the St. Louis suburb. Officer Darren Wilson has not been charged in the shooting....."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-officer-fatally-shoots-man-in-st-louis/ar-BB8fYZs

Guess its a good reason for another block party....errrr demonstration......errrrr riot.     :lolhitsign: 

"ST. LOUIS — An off-duty police officer fatally shot an 18-year-old man who opened fire during a chase in south St. Louis, sparking loud protests in the area, police said Thursday.....

.....Hours after the shooting, a crowd gathered at the scene near the Missouri Botanical Garden. Some shouted "Hands up, don't shoot" in reference to the fatal shooting in August of an unarmed black man, Michael Brown, by a white police officer in nearby Ferguson. That shooting led to weeks of sometimes violent unrest in the St. Louis suburb. Officer Darren Wilson has not been charged in the shooting....."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-officer-fatally-shoots-man-in-st-louis/ar-BB8fYZs

Guess its a good reason for another block party....errrr demonstration......errrrr riot.     :lolhitsign: 

I have some vaca I need to burn, wanna head in town for a vaca? 

It takes a special kind of stupid to shoot at someone and not expect them to shoot back. It takes a super kind of stupid to think that someone who is being shot at shouldn't be able to shoot back regardless of race or job title. Maybe people should stop f**king with the police. Actually people should stop f**king around with anybody else. If you don't like the police don't break the law and convince everyone else to do the same and there will be no need for them.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It was in the paper the other day that the FBI (iirc) finalized their investigation and found evidence to support every claim of the officer involved in the Borwn shooting in Fergeson, yet the protests continue.  Time to shut them down by force if necessary.

• Upvote 1

Scientific proof isn't enough in this matter. Like many in this thread have said cops are just a bunch of racist murdering lying Aholes. (Sarcasm). So what do the people who were so sure the cop was lying have to say? Was the entire investigation and autopsy a fabricated lie by the government?

Scientific proof isn't enough in this matter. Like many in this thread have said cops are just a bunch of racist murdering lying Aholes. (Sarcasm). So what do the people who were so sure the cop was lying have to say? Was the entire investigation and autopsy a fabricated lie by the government?

I get it, it's a conspiracy right?  Conspiracy's are racist, we should ban them.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay seriously, this is starting to really pee me off.  Now his family is in Switzerland speaking with the UN about doing something more for them.  Like who paid for this?  Why are they there, vacation, because what is the UN going to do?  They are slightly tied up with Russia, Ebola, blah blah, slightly bigger fish to fry than someone who got killed for acting like a fool. 

It has gotten out of control and people need to just let go, dude was a thug.  There I said it.  Video shows him being a thug, not out helping a homeless guy or something positive, but everything surrounding him was negative. 

I hope the cop gets off scott free, they riot and they nuke the place, F them.  Obviously nuking them is a tad far, but yeah, light that place up like Irag and start over.  Sorry, but it's out of control.

Okay seriously, this is starting to really pee me off. Now his family is in Switzerland speaking with the UN about doing something more for them. Like who paid for this? Why are they there, vacation, because what is the UN going to do? They are slightly tied up with Russia, Ebola, blah blah, slightly bigger fish to fry than someone who got killed for acting like a fool.

It has gotten out of control and people need to just let go, dude was a thug. There I said it. Video shows him being a thug, not out helping a homeless guy or something positive, but everything surrounding him was negative.

I hope the cop gets off scott free, they riot and they nuke the place, F them. Obviously nuking them is a tad far, but yeah, light that place up like Irag and start over. Sorry, but it's out of control.

The idiots need to choose their martyrs more carefully. Dead thug.