Michael Brown shooting

Gump

The idiots need to choose their martyrs more carefully. Dead thug.

^This. He's no Rodney King. Shit, he's not even Trayvon.

Sure, the popo asshatted the situation initially, but it's long been time for social justice ambulance chasers to go home and let this one go. Plenty enough for everyone to learn from and move on IMHO.

• Upvote 1

Ok, WHAT THE FUCK; Brown's parents were in Geneva, where the U.N. Committee Against Torture is hearing testimony this week about U.S. policies.

What the fuck does this shooting of some thug have to do with "torture" and a need for this thugs parents to go to Geneva?  I am so beyond confused what the fuck these people have to do with anything pertaining to the UN?  Someone, please, I am begging you, try to make sense of this for me.

Ok, WHAT THE FUCK; Brown's parents were in Geneva, where the U.N. Committee Against Torture is hearing testimony this week about U.S. policies.

What the fuck does this shooting of some thug have to do with "torture" and a need for this thugs parents to go to Geneva?  I am so beyond confused what the fuck these people have to do with anything pertaining to the UN?  Someone, please, I am begging you, try to make sense of this for me.

The scarier thing is the US is being represented by his family. Imagine how that will make us look? Aside from the general Asshatary behavior they already spew. How does one jackass being shot compare to the problems faced by the rest of the world?

The scarier thing is the US is being represented by his family. Imagine how that will make us look? Aside from the general Asshatary behavior they already spew. How does one jackass being shot compare to the problems faced by the rest of the world?

Honestly, I never thought of it like that, or the below for that matter.  Wow, just got even more irate about this whole thing. 

Here is the first major incident of the good reverend betting on the wrong horse. I purposefully found a liberal source.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/booming/revisiting-the-tawana-brawley-rape-scandal.html?_r=0

Destroyed a few careers.....started a few riots....

And the drama just keeps ramping up!

Ferguson
Missouri KKK Leader: Ferguson Protests Are Boosting Recruitment [uPDATED]

The head of Missouri's most visible KKK group claims his "Klanline" is being flooded with calls from prospective recruits angered by the continuing protests in Ferguson.

"Missouri is definitely on fire right now," says Frank Ancona, the imperial wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. In the past the group made headlines by passing out fliers for a KKK neighborhood watch program, but Ancona tells Daily RFT the Ferguson protests are attracting a new wave hopeful hood-wearers. He says he's inducted 50 new members to the group's Missouri chapter this month, and numbers are up in Ohio and Alabama as well.

More here: http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2014/11/missouri_kkk_leader_says_ferguson_protests_boosting_recruitment.php

You just can't make this stuff up!
Unbelievable!

Amen to that. Hate only brings more hate which brings more hate.

I think that pretty much sums up our countries race issues. People hate others because they hate them and vice versa. If people could treat people like people it'd be a much better place. But someone gets wronged by a (insert any race or creed here) person instead of taking the mind set of that individual is a dick, people take the mind set of everyone of that race or creed is a dick. It's an ugly spiral that is encouraged by the behavior of all around us. If everyone could let it go the world would be a much better place.

• Upvote 2

Obama Quietly Met With Activists: 'Stay on Course'...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/obama-meets-with-ferguson-activists-says-hes-concerned-they-stay-on-course/

President Obama met with Ferguson protest leaders on November 5th, the day after the midterm elections. The meeting was not on his daily schedule. He was concerned that the protesters “stay on course.”

What does that mean?

And why is the president meeting with the violent Mike Brown protesters before a verdict is reached in the court case?

According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we’re doing all we can to keep peace.”

Is anybody else seeing a pattern here?

You can assume the best, or assume the worst, but the reality is likely in between. I'm betting the Prez voiced quiet support to protesters already deeply emotionally invested, while reminding them that their real goal should be peaceful and political.

Unconfirmed list of the protest groups targets.

Ferguson Protest Group Releases List of Targets, Including:
•Robert McCulloch’s office
•St. Louis County Justice Center
•Stephanie Karr’s office
•Olin Corporation Headquarters
•Judge Maura McShane’s courtroom
•St. Louis County Police Department
•Governor Nixon’s Office (Wainwright Building)
•Clayton School District Office
•Department of Justice
•Dean Plocher’s office
•Ronald Brockmeyer’s office
•Dan Boyle’s office
•Thomas Flach’s office
•Regal III Market
•Canfield Green Apartments
•Ferguson Police Department & Jail
•West Florissant Quick Trip
•Missouri Botanical Gradens
•Powell Symphony Hall
•Monsanto Headquarters
•Peabody Energy Headquarters
•Anheuser-Busch Headquarters
•Emerson Electric Headquarters
•Steve Stenger’s lawfirm
•St. Louis Art Museum
•Gateway Arch
•Peabody Opera House
•Ritz Carlton
•Lambert International Airport
•Mayor Slay
•Boeing
•St. Louis City Police Department
•St. Louis Galleria
•Plaza Frontenac
•Six Stars Market
•Colonel Jon Belmar
•Senator Roy Blunt
•Senator Claire McCaskill
•St. Louis City Justice Center
•St. Ann Police Department & Jail
•Clayton City Hall
•GCI Security, Inc.
•St. Louis County Council
•Clayton Police Department & Jail
•Ferguson City Hall
•Lacy Clay’s Office
•Donors
•Husch Blackwell LLP
•Martin Insurance Group LLC
•Stone, Leyton & Gershman
•University Square Company
•Stone & Alter Real Estate
•Carey & Danis LLC
•The Law Firm of Thomas C Antoniou LLC
•Hammond & Shinners Law Firm
•Collinsville Acquisitions Inc
•Thompson Coburn
•Commercial Bank
•Sanctuaries
•Greater St. Mark Family Church
•Veterans for Peace Office
•St. John’s Episcopal Church
•Hospitals
•St. Louis University Hospital
•SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center
•SSM St. Mary’s Health Center
•Barnes Jewish Hospital
•St. Alexius Hospital
•Kindred Hospital
•Southwest Medical Center

Rumor is that Missouri Governor Jay Nixon has just declared a State of Emergency in the state, specifically citing unrest in Ferguson.

If true should be all over the network news soon.

Looks legit a .gov site and all that.

http://governor.mo.gov/news/executive-orders/executive-order-14-14

Edited by Strictly Street