Three words. bacon. powered. motorcycle.

Gixxus Christ!

Yummy. It surely smells delicious going down the road. My neighbor used to get fry oil to make bio for his Powerstroke, loved it when he drove down the alley.....smelled exactly like frenchfries.

Now they need to make hemp oil bio so we can all take turns suck starting that bike

• Upvote 1

"TRY" is the keyword my post was lacking.....TRY to suck start that bike. But even if I could slurp a house through a coffee straw, once we're married you do know that woud instantly stop, right? :rolleyes:

I think this thread has been derailed long enough.... neither of you can suck start a hog and no one is gay.

That being said, I like bacon but I don't think I would want to smell it all the time. At first it would be cool but once a bunch of people start chasing you it would stop being cool. I could see parking and running in an establishment and come out seeing a bunch of people licking or trying to suck start my bike.