2008 Yamaha WR250R for sale or trade! "SOLD!!!!!!!!"

Pokey

My WR is a 2008 year model with 13,648 miles and a clear title, I would like to get $2900 for it or make me an offer. I would also entertain a trade as well, but not looking to fork out additional funds to do so. I am the second owner and know the original owner pretty well. He rode it as was intended by Yamaha, as I would probably still have it immaculate had I bought it new. LOL Mechanically the bike runs "GREAT" it is just that the plastic took a beating due to it being a true dual sport. If you want a pristine and immaculate dual sport, than this is probably not the bike for you, however it runs like a champ. Valve check interval at 26K, so only half way there to that point. These bikes are bulletproof and tough, not too many of them out there for sale. I am up front and honest about any questions or concerns, so ask away and thanks for looking! :cheers:

I have plenty of pics to send if interested, and willing to meet anyone local if they would like to see it and take a test ride. If I can figure out how to post some pics on here, I will try to do that. :)

BIKE IS SOLD AS OF 9/27

ZETA aluminum skid plate
IMS 3.1 gallon tank
Tusk handguards with Cycra covers
DRC wide foot pegs
Zeta bar risers
Bulletproof designs radiator guard
Shinko 244 front and rear "lots of miles left"
RAM mount and Garmin 2720 GPS "stay with the bike"
Sandman parts aluminum blue powdercoated case saver kit "front sprocket".
IMMIX racing rear luggage rack

Edited by Pokey

Plastic is not that bad if that is scaring some off, this is a great and fun bike that needs a new home. I no longer have much desire to ride off road beyond gravel, so that is why I am selling.

Edited by Pokey

I want your bike but am one of those cheap asses. :)

I can't justify buying a second bike until the loans are paid off. :(

Craig

Maybe you will still have a shot if it does not sell, I have some interest on other forums and a guy that wants to trade, but nothing set in stone yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...