You suck! We can help!

Agent3012

if i remember right, her kickstand was down and that's what caused her lawn dart episode.  she's a pretty damn good rider from what i've heard.  maybe they suck at PR a little.

I thought I saw a suspicious white scrape mark on the pavement in that clip and then had the thought... "how did that get there?"

Definitely was not leaned over far enough to be a footpeg.  Side-stand though, that fits the visual evidence.

You do remember correctly. She's just swapped the bike from track to street and just put the kickstand on.. being a race bike it have the kick stand kill sensor removed. So after not using a kickstand for many years she simply forgot and the first left hander it hit.

Yeah that's pretty tasteless and I don't even need to watch it after seeing it on the AFJ site.  She got really messed up from that and believe is just recently 100%.  Not to mention she could probably ride better than a lot of the people who are with that company.

Hopefully she gets a hold of them and lets them have it, as I saw the midget sent her a FB msg about this too.