do you have a beard? get in here!

Gixxus Christ!

Barber took off more than I would have liked him to but it does look good...once my beard gets so long it divides itself up into factions and they tend to curl in odd directions...at least now everyone is on the same page again.

• Upvote 1

Well, here's my latest. I tried the cliffs oil and balm and soap. I like the oil and soap. The balm, not so much. It makes my beard feel like straw. I purchased balm from a company called burley beards. Their balm is fantastic. Makes it lay nice, keeps things soft and works really well...

B3AB774A-4661-4034-814E-0786CE527A75_zps

I just don't have the gumption to grow my beard that long. 3 months and change was about all I could do...my facial hair (and what little remains on my head) is fine, and that makes it hard to manage over a certain length. I currently have 2 tins of balm and a bottle of oil so won't be cluttering my sink with more beard care until some of that has been used up. Will definitely check out cliffs when the time comes.

I like the cliffs soap and oil a lot. Nice mint fragrance also.

The balm just doesn't break down enough when worked around. It almost puts me in the mindset of a mild pomade. Made my beard feel like straw. I did not expect it to work in that manner. I was a bit bummed, but everyone's beard is going to react differently to different products.

Barber hacked me last month. Took a few weeks worth off, but I think she did me a favor. It's not too bad, now. I'll get a better trim in a few months. I think I jumped the gun last time. I've been maintaining the real precarious hairs with scissors. Too much grey, though. I was thinking about dying it blue. LoL

10869586_10204009858381452_6968675864535

bro, do you even beard?

Brandt, excuse this if I assume incorrectly, but are you rubbing the balm in your palms to "melt" it before spreading in your beard?

yes sir =) the burley melts down into more of an oil than the cliffs. i would use the cliffs if i wanted to do some crazy styling...

we need ohio rider beard crew T shirts.

• Upvote 1

Wife got me a beard comb... I need to get a boar brush but this comb is awesome!!! Very sturdy and is smooth on the skin.

a6f0ff96aaf962e8062e49b578da1dc2.jpg

Pretty sure we all got those at school on picture day.

Get 2 boar brushes, one hard and one soft. Walgreens got you covered on the low low.