So, how was YOUR weekend?

gsxkat1100

I started out Friday morning at 4 am as usual since being approved for OT. Made my way home by 4 PM and decided to try to repair my recently killed launch date PS3 by blowing the dust out of it.... didn't work.

Took a drive to the Lincoln theater for the ghost hunt at 9pm, without taking a nap, and made it to 2 am before exhaustion set in.

Got back up Saturday morning at 8, made my way to my brother in law's house to help yank an engine. Pulled the engine, trans, and transfer case as one unit. Had to stand on the frame of the truck to rotate the transfer case end because we ran out of room in the garage to move the hoist back.... them fuckers are heavy.

On my way home from the brother's house, I had to put my truck into a controlled panic slide into oncoming traffic, in the rain, to miss a car that backed out into the road and stopped right in front of me. This twat waffle just drove away like nothing happened.

Then my sister in law's boyfriend wanted to go check out a new hunting spot, so I tagged along so I could scope it out for deer season in December.

Hell of a chest hair, manly weekend if I say so myself.

• Upvote 1