Trek OCLV Mountain bike. Serious riders only!!

Moto-Brian

I have a Trek STP (Soft Tail Pro) 200 mountain bike up for sale.

Now, there were three levels of STPs that Trek made. All had the same OCLV (Carbon Fiber based frames) frames, but different components depending on what level they were.

The STP 400 was the top shelf. The STP 300 was the middle guy and the STP 200 was the entry level one.

All are considered XT or trail racers. It isn't a full suspended racer or down hill bike, but it is much more forgiving than a hard tail. If you ride at Delaware and those trails, an XT is the way to go. Too many big inclines for a full supended bike. If you ride a full suspended bike, you set the rear pretty stiff so you don't fight it so much...

Anyways, I decided on the STP 200 due to purely the colors. I was going to build the bike anyways so, the frames were my only choice. I hated the wine red STP 300 and really didn't dig the black clear STP 400.

So, I took the base model and made it better than the top shelf one.

If you added it all up, I had almost $5k in this thing. Here are some highlights in terms of add-ons...

-XTR THROUGHOUT! Front crank, arms, shifters, brakes, rear derailers, front drailer, etc. COMPLETE. Typically, bikes are XTR and XT combined to save cost. This is 100% XTR...

-Thomson seat and bar posts. Billet machined...

-Carbon fiber bars.

-SID Racing rear shock

-Fox Vanilla Float 100 RLC forks with adjustable travel and fully adjustable with lock out...

-Mavic wheel set. Tubeless, but I run tubes in case I puncture on the trails.

-Michelin tires

-Frame is OCLV and has a lifetime warranty. Candy Blue Clear with orange accents.

-Haro traditional pedals

SPARES:

-Set of wheels with choice of tires. Blue anodized with low spoke count. Bontrager's (sp?)

-Time Carbon clip-in pedals. Big bucks, but I hate clip-ins when riding trails...

-Wireless computer.

I think that pretty much covers it. Was thinking $1500 obo...

Here's some pics:

img1094mp5.th.jpg

Frame color:

img1118od4.th.jpg

That's a pretty nice setup there. Why are you selling the bike, and what size is the frame?

Got a new one lined up. It is the 19.5" frame. I'm 6'1" and it works great for me...

I also have EVERY manual for it. Including the shock, forks, XTR components, bike itself, etc...