FS/FT: 2007 Tahoe LT

Bad324

So we got the house we wanted and Like the VFR this has to go. The only catch is I don't think I can really sell it until July after we close on the new house so if you or anyone you know is or will be looking at that time let me know :)

• 1 month later...

yup, I work in the ghetto now. Everything is closed on my mile stretch of road other than us, taco bell, habitat for humanity store, bail bond place and a tire store

• 1 month later...

Last call in this! It's now up to 98,000 miles and will sell for $16,300 otherwise it's getting traded in end of next week

You might get $10k for trade, mine is a 05 bought it 3.5 years ago with 78k miles for $14k at a dealer

Just letting you know what to expect, not trying to disrespect your sale.

Ya but what r they charging for the new ride?

Nothing, I'm not buying one from them. They contacted me via my Craigslist ad and want to buy it straight since they have nothing I want on their lot

Nothing, I'm not buying one from them. They contacted me via my Craigslist ad and want to buy it straight since they have nothing I want on their lot

Really... That's cool. I hope they're from this country.

Buick GMC dealer in Parma. Was there last night while they went over it with a fine tooth comb. Took a bit of manuvering to get them up to $16,300 from the initial offer of $14,300 but mad it happen. Now just gotta find its replacement by Thursday when I have to take it in

• 4 weeks later...

yup sold a few weeks ago to a dealer and they marked it up to exactly what i told them they would when they gave me the first low ball offer. They even did a really nice detail on it that fixed some of the swiriling in the paint though

My dad got a call from the Chevy dealer he bought his equinox from they wanted to buy it back. Trade in value was $18k to $19k they gave him $21k cash offer for it. The used chevy market must be hot right now.

Edited by 2talltim