Midohio

rusty

Asks the Mrs for just one more day :)

haha would be 3 more days really, but if I dont get a hit-air vest I could go do the three days at jennings. We are in the process of buying a new house and I have to watch how much I spend until everything is done. 

Niiiice! So are you going to move to Lexington or just live out of your trailer for the summer? 

I'm planning on roughing it in the trailer this year.  It's kind of a move up, I slept in the back of the truck all of last year.

Bruce, I live 12 miles from track if you need a place to stay, but I don't want to be a bad influence on any levelheaded riders......LOL

Very kind of you, thank you.  Honestly I really enjoy hanging out at the track and waking up to the sound of engines revving. 

On aside note, I can't wait to try out my new bike!

Edited by lowcel

Jeff and Ron, save room for a 3some......Jeff, Now you can't hide behind that HP....LOL

Bruce, Did you get a cheater bike or a 1000cc so I can't hang with ya anymore...???

Just another 600.  The one on the left is my new track bike.  The one on the right is my street bike.

IMG_4454-1_zps85f81ffe.jpg

• Upvote 3