OMRL 2015 - race all summer for $500

redkow97

Just dicovered the omrl. I didnt even know there was a decent track in circleville?? I will probably only run in circleville though. Seeing as everything else is pretty far away... Im in

How do practice days work in circleville?

"Decent" is about the most you can say for it :p

Otherwise I think it's up to $20 to practice on any weekday.  Weekends, they usually have events.  Just call them ahead to make sure someone will be at the gate.  Also post on the OMRL facebook group and someone will probably come out to ride with you.

Yes, we do have practice the morning of race dates, and you can stick around after the raceday for more track time if you want. 

Oh shit if uncle chump is going, I definitely have to make a race

You should come give it a shot.  I found it harder than I expected to transition to a small bike, but Craig seemed to have no problem with it. 

OMRL - racing for people who used to not be parents...

• 2 weeks later...

The track is fast! They did a good job at fixing the cracks and bumps in a few of the corners, 3, 4 , 9 and a little bit of 1. They used real concrete to fix it, not sealer! It felt smooth, I perdict faster times this year.

You not on facebook? We have a huge topic on there about it

• Upvote 1