nose surgery sucks.

Gixxus Christ!

Maybe... or maybe I'll just drop some crazy drug-induced rant nightly. Can't wait till Monday when they pull the packing out of my nose. I can only breathe through my mouth, which dries it and my throat out, which sucks ass.

I had the same surgery 6 years ago. You're right, it definitely sucks ass. My doctor told me before the operation that I would be able to go to work on Monday following a Friday surgery. Then, after the surgery, he told my wife it would be at least a week. Before I could go back to work. We were both pissed but I already had the procedure done and was a sitting duck for the next 9 days. I hope yours is issue free and you have a quick recovery.

Pup is home. Vet had to put a big pocket of saline under his skin. Hoping his stomach calms down, he's got special food and meds and we have to postpone obedience class for a few weeks. Hope this is the last of it.

On to the hookers and blow.

• Upvote 1

If it doesn't help me I'm gonna be pissed. I snore so loud the wife and I have separate bedrooms....SEPARATE BEDROOMS. We're in our mid 30's. Hoping that this will bring my log sawing down from a modified snowmobile engine to a homelite And maybe I can sleep with my wife again. If it doesn't work my only recourse is to puncture her eardrums and learn sign language.

Feel better soon. My brother-n-law had a bad snoring/ sleeping problem. He had his large soft palate reduced. Or whatever the thing is your tongues connected to. He's a ton better.

Yeah that was one of the treatments my dr laid out, called it the nuclear option tho. How bad was your bil's recovery? I hear it's brutal.

Yeah that was one of the treatments my dr laid out, called it the nuclear option tho. How bad was your bil's recovery? I hear it's brutal.

Very very brutal but worth it. he doesn't stop breathing thru the night anymore. He had the septum done at the same time I think. His voice sounded like Mickey mouse for a few months but is back to normal. With improved sleep he's losing weight also.