Battery Tender Portable Power Pack

RidersDiscount

Nearly all of us have had the unfortunate experience of needing to jump a dead battery.  Usually you would have to call a friend or wait for an upstanding citizen to allow you to jump your battery from their car.  Oh, and hopefully one of you has jumper cables in your trunk.  Wouldn't it be nice to have an emergency jumper kit that doesn't rely on others and can get you going within a few minutes?  

batterytender_power_pack_1.jpg

The Battery Tender Portable Power Pack is available to purchase through our website.  If you need help placing your order, or have any questions about the product, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

The Power Pack is incredibly easy to use and dummy proof.  This is spark proof, polarity protected, and the jumper cables can only connect to the power pack one way.  It's fairly tiny at 3.5" x 6.75" long and can be recharged via outlet plug or cigarette adapter.  

batterytender_power_pack_8.jpg

Quickly see how much charge you have remaining with a simple push of the power button.  6 blue LEDs illuminate letting you know if you need to charge this or if it's good to go.  This lithium powered battery pack can sit for about 6 months without needing a charge.  Put it in your trunk and have it ready when you need it most.  

batterytender_power_pack_2.jpg

This Power Pack can even jump a completely dead battery.  Just press the boost button for a little extra juice.  The LED on the side of the alligator clip plug will light up green letting you know that you have the clips on the correct terminals.  

batterytender_power_pack_4.jpg

If you're phone died with no outlet in sight, plug it in to the power pack with it's USB output charger.  

batterytender_power_pack_7.jpg

Need a light in the dark?  This has an incredibly bright LED light to guide your way. 

batterytender_power_pack_9.jpg

A battery jump kit is a great item to have in an emergency.  Order yours today and get it before you need it. 

batterytender_power_pack_6.jpg

• 1 month later...
With riding season just around the corner for most of us, consider adding a Battery Tender portable power jump pack to your list of essential parts to carry with you on your bike.  

batterytender_power_pack_3.jpg

Not only is this good for your bike, but you can jump a dead car battery with this kit as well.  A perfect item to add to your emergency kit for your car.  Give MIKE a call to order yours today!

Spark proof alligator clips shown here are color coded for positive and negative poles.

batterytender_power_pack_5.jpg

• 1 month later...

I received this late last week, a day after I placed my order with Mike. It's compact and the price through RD makes this little guy well worth the money because it truly works as advertised. The following day, my neighbor's Harley wouldn't start, his battery wouldn't even turn the big vtwin over. How convenient I'd just bought this. I ran home, snagged my brand new power pack, hooked it up to his battery, he thumbed the starter button, and it fired right up. These are very handy, and small enough to even fit in a moderately deep jacket pocket. Get one folks, it is handy to be able to charge a phone or gps with the bike off, or jump a buddy's bike when it's dead.

I received this late last week, a day after I placed my order with Mike. It's compact and the price through RD makes this little guy well worth the money because it truly works as advertised. The following day, my neighbor's Harley wouldn't start, his battery wouldn't even turn the big vtwin over. How convenient I'd just bought this. I ran home, snagged my brand new power pack, hooked it up to his battery, he thumbed the starter button, and it fired right up. These are very handy, and small enough to even fit in a moderately deep jacket pocket. Get one folks, it is handy to be able to charge a phone or gps with the bike off, or jump a buddy's bike when it's dead.

Thanks for the review!