unOFFICIAL SPRING EPIC RIDE - MAY 16 2015

DerekClouser

as long as the roads are dry in the morning and theres a clearing on the radar, I'm in.  but if I get dripped on, I go from a medium group to a slow group real quick.  if we get caught in the rain, I'm lookin' for place to hunker down for a meal and a cigar.  by the way, comin' from akron, so if the group is gonna be crazy small, it might make more sense to group up by origin so that we can make sure we all get home safe.

I came in today, rained on me all the time I left home till I reached millers burg. After that perfect weather. Rode like crazy racked up so many miles :) so am saying, it will be worth it if you give it a chance.

See you guys at meet spot. I might head back after catching up with you guys. It's gonna be rainy all afternoon in upper west ohio and Michigan :( so can't risk staying late and riding in dark during rain

Edited by NinjaDoc

See you guys at meet spot. I might head back after catching up with you guys. It's gonna be rainy all afternoon in upper west ohio and Michigan :( so can't risk staying late and riding in dark during rain

I may be doing the same depending what the forecast is. Or just ride a portion of the route and split off early at a point that would make sense. Or ride the route backwards with Tonik.

All I know is so long as it's not raining when it's time to leave or the radar is real bad, I'll be at the meet spot.

I may be doing the same depending what the forecast is. Or just ride a portion of the route and split off early at a point that would make sense. Or ride the route backwards with Tonik.

All I know is so long as it's not raining when it's time to leave or the radar is real bad, I'll be at the meet spot.

Awesome, it will be nice to meet you :) this really became an epic ride

I hate my luck. God damnit. Maybe I won't be making this after all. Came home and noticed the light on the tender was still red. Went to start it up to see if it what I feared, and it is

http://s300.photobucket.com/user/DeGrossBA/media/E6496E18-F0C6-4E9C-BBA2-0023D3A36F32.mp4.html

Good morning everybody and good luck on the ride today. I just got off work after working 13+ hours so I'm going home to sleep instead of being where I should be and that's on a motorcycle with you hooligans.

Unfortunately I am out fellas. I never have to work weekends, but some how last minute, my work needs me. Everyone ride safe. Get to safety if the storms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad man.

Weather is so unpredictable today. Every minute you refresh it's different story. Staying near new concord now and it look very nice outside now. Damn hope this stays.

I would urge only riders with many many miles exp and have ridden through lot of rain to come out today. No need to risk as the official ride is called off. Ride only if you really desperate to ride and the itch is strong that it has to be scratched :D most possibly will have good stretch of road and fun. Definitely will get rained on sometime during the day :)