unOFFICIAL SPRING EPIC RIDE - MAY 16 2015

DerekClouser

We need to get a list of leads/sweeps together for the ride.   We kind of put this to the wayside with getting all the other things together, but let's focus on getting this together. 

If you are willing to lead/sweep a group, please let me know asap. 

Med-fast - I can lead and whaler will sweep.

Helmutt said he'd lead a med group - rollnhot/shadyone will sweep that group as well. 

Heagagchongoose said he'd sweep a group as well. 

I am willing to lead a medium fast group (by the response so far there should be 2 medium fast groups). My group will add about 40 miles to the loop by nixing 821/339 & taking 260/26 instead. Any interest? Anyone willing to sweep?

I am willing to lead a medium fast group (by the response so far there should be 2 medium fast groups). My group will add about 40 miles to the loop by nixing 821/339 & taking 260/26 instead. Any interest? Anyone willing to sweep?

It would be a honor and privilege to accompany such a group with your leadership. +1

Question in the back: Did you mean 40mph faster that the 1st. med fast Grp.??? :facepalm:

I'd sweep that.

Thanks. You got the job.

It would be a honor and privilege to accompany such a group with your leadership. +1

Question in the back: Did you mean 40mph faster that the 1st. med fast Grp.??? :facepalm:

Pace will be adjusted so all riders stay safe & have fun.

We need to get a list of leads/sweeps together for the ride.   We kind of put this to the wayside with getting all the other things together, but let's focus on getting this together. 

If you are willing to lead/sweep a group, please let me know asap. 

Med-fast - I can lead and whaler will sweep.

Helmutt said he'd lead a med group - rollnhot/shadyone will sweep that group as well. 

Heagagchongoose said he'd sweep a group as well. 

I would be willing to sweep a medium group.  or lead a slow group as long as I have a printer friendly route that I can put in my quarterback sleeve.

You can put me as an alternate for a sweep of a medium group. I'm too rusty for a med fast group and I prefer to hang near the back of the pack anyway and always roll with my GPS that I can pre map the route in to

I hope there is somewhere to top off the fuel out there before we head out on the route.  I'm going to be right at half a tank after we get to the starting spot.  It looks like there is a gas station to the right, off of Rt. 83 to the North of 70?

I hope there is somewhere to top off the fuel out there before we head out on the route. I'm going to be right at half a tank after we get to the starting spot. It looks like there is a gas station to the right, off of Rt. 83 to the North of 70?

Yes, there are multiple gas stations within a quarter mile of the meet spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh the unexpected sale of my house has put my attendance in small jeopardy. Hoping we can get most of the stuff moved out next week to avoid me missing this

I intend to be there.  Put me down for Slow or Medium since I've not done any rural riding since my surgery...  And I may have to leave early as I'm on call.