Hocking Hills ride review 4/22

lemosley01

Everyone, nice to meet you. I was the guy on the Green ZX-9 (Larry). Sorry, I didn't get all your names. Too many people, and too many pretty girls.

Not sure who the guy on the Rd/black GSXR-600 (red helmet/Jordan jacket) who was bringing up the rear, but way to keep your ego in check. Most guys I know would have pushed too hard and put themselves in danger. Same to the ady on black/gray gixxer with the pink jacket.

Tolli - thanks for the free gas!

Everyone needs to do a track day this year - you will be amazed in the how much better a rider it will make you.

I went home via route 56/Circleville. About the same distance but it isn't all highway.

A couple pics I took:

http://home.columbus.rr.com/lmosle/hocking/DSCF0043.JPG

http://home.columbus.rr.com/lmosle/hocking/DSCF0044.JPG

http://home.columbus.rr.com/lmosle/hocking/DSCF0045.JPG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Lary good day of riding with some misshaps. All I have to say is thank god Putty is ok. And Putyy hurry up and get your ass another bike so your not out of the game. See you guys soon and until then be safe.

Thanks! I'm just sore as fuck, but all in one piece and walking. I appreciate all the help you all gave. I'll be back before you know it. Now I gotta go take these Oxys I came across.

Not sure who the guy on the Rd/black GSXR-600 (red helmet/Jordan jacket) who was bringing up the rear, but way to keep your ego in check. Most guys I know would have pushed too hard and put themselves in danger.

That was me.

I had a good time on the ride as well. Nice meeting everyone. It was good to put names with faces. Glad everyone made it through.

Ha Putty hook a brother up I'll get the Grey Goose and you bring the Oxys. Haha let me know what they do with that bike so I can buy it and get the salvage tittle for a parking lot bike. Also if you still want to get rid of that jacket hit me up so I can gank it out from Yota,(jk bro)

it was a nice ride first time out to hoking hills.it was nice to put some user names with a face.cant wait til next time.thank god we wear helmets and jackets thats what saved our home dude putty .i hope u feel better soon man .sorry about that bike it was bad ass.now u can get that rc51 uve always wanted lol.

Ha Putty hook a brother up I'll get the Grey Goose and you bring the Oxys. Haha let me know what they do with that bike so I can buy it and get the salvage tittle for a parking lot bike. Also if you still want to get rid of that jacket hit me up so I can gank it out from Yota,(jk bro)

Asian900ss - are you the big dude that was in the tank top or were you on the Duc 900ss (like your name implies :D)

Who owns the 749?

The big guy in the tanktop was my buddy carlo riding my girl's bike. Yota, everytime we stopped and my girl heard your bike she said Rink tink tink tink tink lol. Putty, did you get the bike out of there as planned? Or did you run into some troops that wanted a report. Did any of the group get stopped on the way back?

Asian900ss - are you the big dude that was in the tank top or were you on the Duc 900ss (like your name implies :D)

Who owns the 749?

The 748 SB is Yota and I am the dude with the SS

yes 3 of us got stopped by the highway law......

There is more to this story.....

Pic will be soon coming

Damn. We (Yota, asian900s, and I) got split up from you guys before we hit 33. I took it easy on 33 and opened it up a little right before the spot that they had you guys. There was a cop that had someone pulled over on the other side of the highway so I slowed down. As soon as I did that I looked over back onto my side and saw the cops a ways up. As I went by we saw them. We pulled over at the next exit or the one after. I started to pull over on the highway with you guys but I thought it would only make the situation worse and make the cops that more tense and give them an excuse to try and get everybody. Sorry it turned out like that. I found out about what happened after I left you that voicemail after talking to flounder on the phone.

Glad to hear everyone made it back okay but hate to hear about the bad luck. Putty good to know you are okay and I know you'll be back soon. Hope to catch up with you guys next time!

Got a meeting with my lawyer today....

I know how that is. Sorry bro. Hope it all works out for you. If you are not happy with what that attorney says, I know a good guy who got me out of some shit. He is a very honest dood too, not just trying to get the most money possible out of you. GOOD LUCK with everything!