Dragon Run, weather permitting. 4/11 or 4/16.

Tonik

I only have the 16th and 17th off, unfortunately. However, Earache may be able to go if you go earlier. 

Sticking to the original plan of the 16, 17, 18, 19.  Was just thinking out loud

Sticking to the original plan of the 16, 17, 18, 19.  Was just thinking out loud

I'm back to 50/50 again. Just realized the first OMRL race is that weekend. Doh. Have to decide which I want to do more, ride in the rain for four days or race in the rain one day. :lol:

Almost thought about slabbin down and meeting up with you Friday evening after work. Not ruling it out but I'm going to say its more than likely not going to happen.

Edited by 2talltim

Almost thought about slabbin down and meeting up with you Friday evening after work. Not ruling it out but I'm going to say its more than likely not going to happen.

Love to have you, but keep in mind Friday night we are in Franklin NC.  That is about 7 hours from C-Bus.

Tomorrow at this time I will be sitting in a little restaurant called Smokey Junction, eating BBQ and drinking beer. You will be reading about it on the internet.

Edited by Tonik