Dragon Run, weather permitting. 4/11 or 4/16.

Tonik

Caught light rain the last hour. Didn't even need gear. 68 and 60 was freaking awesome. Wolf Pen Gap is ALL new the whole way.

Im an hour or two I will be eating Blue Crab Bisque and you won't.

Happy you are having a good time But I do kinda hate you a little right now. LOL My Bike blow a oil line and I have to wait a few days to get it no one in the area has one.

Edited by HeavyDuty

The clock here just shows i am going into my 36th straight hour and still here at work till i finish notes and stuff. And you can imagine how much i "appreciate" your update of 70 degree beautiful ride in gap :D

but really living through you, like rest of the folks in the thread. Photos will be icing on the cake. Do it

Today was epic. Weather as predicted. Full gear of course, never got hot or cold. 209 is freaking amazing. Hooked 212 on to that, also very very awesome. We left early, so I hit 16 on the way out. Staying on 77 in Princeton WV. Easy 5 hours to home.

Table at Texas Roadhouse ready in 10.

Photos when I get back because Casper sucks.

Edited by Tonik

Woke up at 4:30 this morning, so I was on the road by 5:30. Worked out great, the rain was never closer than 100 miles in my mirror. Nice slab run home, great day.  Pics or it didn't happen!

http://jimkennedy.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=48722919&AlbumKey=KPK7tV