CSBA Ride Saturday April 18th

JCMathis

I am putting a short ride (160 miles) together for this Saturday. We will meet in the parking lot of Iron Pony at 10:00 and head north through Danville then head back down 79 to 161. As long as the weather holds off it will be a good shake down ride. Everyone needs to get the winter cobwebs out before pulling off some major miles.

See you on Saturday!

Man, this is my opportunity to join in on the reindeer games, but I was planning to attend the Independent Motorsports free dyno day festivities on Saturday.  They start at 10am.  I plan to ride afterwards, probably early afternoon.

If you are willing to head South of Columbus, I can show you some nice roads for sporty bikes.   :-)

Edited by OhioBob

No, my mother in law is much worse than before and I don't know where I'll be able to be or for how long. Just trying to keep my options open. At this point, I plan on renting a bike at crp because I've had 0 time at home to get mine 100% ready.

Edited by jacobhawkins

I might head on over for at least a bit of the run, though if I'm not there by the time you're ready to leave don't wait for me.

I'm hard to miss. 6'6 guy on a grey sv650s.

Edited by what

No, my mother in law is much worse than before and I don't know where I'll be able to be or for how long. Just trying to keep my options open. At this point, I plan on renting a bike at crp because I've had 0 time at home to get mine 100% ready.

Bring it. Plenty of people to help get you out on your own bike

With this being the first ride of the season the pace will be moderate. Not parade pace but not dragging knees. Everyone rides their own pace, nobody gets left behind. We wait at all turns so nobody misses the turn.