Moving: 07 cbr600rr track bike and 06 FZ1 for sale

lightbulb

Located in Fairborn by WPAFB.

07 CBR600rr, ~9k miles, clean title. I took it to the track twice. Bought it from this thread: http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/76864-for-sale-2007-cbr600rr-track-8265mi-4000/

It's got a bunch of stuff done to it. Has some data acquisition thing on it. I have a bunch of extra crap (wheels, body work, etc.). But it got muddy from my apartment's garage floor over the winter/spring. And a raccoon got in at some point and was a dick.

Some of the extra crap may include:

- Set of wheels complete with rotors, sprocket/cush drive, all spacers and rear axle with Bridgestone Battlax BT-003R Racing tires Type3 Front Type4 Rear, supposedly 13laps at Nelson on the tires. including the Braking CM55 pads that were running on the front rotors.

- Spare set of Vortex Rearsets RS262K 

- Spare set of Vortex Rearsets used, left peg ground down a bit (a replacement is ~$25) 

- Bazzaz "Push" sensor (for GP-shift)

- Spare set new unmounted bodywork

- Spare Hotbodies windscreen new in wrapper 

- Stock bodywork with headlights, fairing stay, fender eliminator/taillight, flushmount signals, windscreen

- Spare generic no-cut frame sliders new in package 

4k. Comes with a bunch of extra crap.

=================================

06 FZ1, 15k miles maybe, Ivan's tuning thing to fix the fueling snag, Power Commander I think, some slip on and air filter. Slight body damage. Could use tires. Have the side fairings but never put them on. 4k. 

=================================

Or buy both for 6.5k.

I'll include the stand to someone who buys a bike. $50. Battery charger: $10.

Link to gallery:

imgur.com/a/0fUlG