With all these new bike threads

Hoblick

Strada. And why???

Ding ding ding! But you already knew!

You ruined it for everyone lol

Why? Cause I loved the my 11 multi. I'll now have in my opinion the 2 best bikes to own.

214ADBE8-29A0-4756-BC61-023351837DD2_zps

Edited by Hoblick

Talked with a dealer from Georgia down at the iron horse this weekend. He had nothing good to say about the Ducatis and reliability. He claimed 2200 for a tip over in the garage.

Cannot believe nobody guessed, how many times has Ryan mentioned how much he loves the Multi's and was likely the best and most fun bike he has ever owned? I am tickled to death that you are getting another, this one might just stay in the garage for "a bit". ;)

Cannot believe nobody guessed, how many times has Ryan mentioned how much he loves the Multi's and was likely the best and most fun bike he has ever owned? I am tickled to death that you are getting another, this one might just stay in the garage for "a bit". ;)

this.  

For me, the Street glide is the best 2 up bike for me and my wife to do our long trips, relax be comfortable, listen to tunes and just enjoy being together and sharing an experience.

the multistrada on the other hand, is a bike i can tour on, and still have face ripping power.  it handles like a sport bike and i can do a track day on it, but is still comfortable enough to put in 500 + mile days on.  is it a good 2 up bike? sure, but the wife would rather be on the back of the harley than the ducati.  

the Multistrada will be getting an exhaust and some sort of luggage over the winter, and maybe a different seat.  I think i pretty much have the Street glide set up exactly where it needs to be, so I'm done modding it.

• Upvote 1

Ryan changes bikes like some folks change underwear. It's hard to keep up. 

My Strom "your old Strom" is about to go up for sale soon, hope you are doing well and let me know if you still have serious interest.....otherwise it is GONE hopefully soon. :)