ride this sunday

jermattak

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday took 4th in Solo 20 lap race 1:07.55 best lap but most in 1:08-09 range

Sunday took 5th in 1000 Superstock 1:05.88 best lap and all in low 1:06 with one 1:07 through lappers

4th in Formula 1 in the wet (was running down 3rd in lap 3-4 but after that my visor was to fogged up to try. by lap 7-8 I was only able to see edge of the track and the corners that had red/white curbs

9th 1000cc Superbike, stopped raining about 3 races before me and sun came out. I decided to put on DOT tires but it was wet enough for rains still. everyone else on rains and the only guy I beat was the other one on DOTs though my fastest lap was faster then the guy on the Ducati 999 with rains in 8th

im looking for tips that keep me on the road

actually that corner was all my fault. i was starting to fall behind from you guys so i was using the short straits to catch up. i was entering the corners about 5mph faster than you two. there was no way i was making it. if i had tried to make the corner my bike would have been on its side then flipping through the field

• 2 weeks later...
It already happened...

yup, and sucks you had to leave early! we found some sweet roads, rode for a looong time, good times

but to the blue fizzer dude, and everyone else, a few of us(2-4) usually meet up on sundays around 2:30 at T&K autobody on symmes

3250 symmes rd 45015

as long as your not retarded (we had an incident last week) you can come and can bring other people with brains. just get at me on here, or gimme a call @ 513 288 8313, and ask if its happening, sometimes we meet up with other people in other places :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

updated original post, who knows, it may end up being a fast paced 10/22 ride, when i orignaly made this thread, it ended up being one, no new guys this time, we had an incident with them a few weeks ago.

hope to see you there! just lemme know

we can! another nky guy might be coming, lemme know where, and ill tell him to meet there too, we take 471 all the down to alexandria, call me when you see this lamar (cant remember your real name!!! lemme know that too) and tell me where you wanna meet up around 2:30-2:45 in nky, i might not be on here before then, and when everything is cool, post it on here. anyone else who wants to come, call me too, or be at t&K at 2:00, or wherever we plan on meeting in nky

513 288 8313