Got a new bike

zx3vfr

Garage is like 8x10 with another motobike and a pedalbike and tools and crates of kids toys. It sure is slow compared to anything else I've ever ridden, well except maybe when my old cb550 would flood

But sheet it was fun heading through a few twists and turns on the way home.

I'm going to get an HMF slip on because its a local company and most reasonable priced. Not looking do anything crazy with it. This is my spenidng money for the next 3 years

Brock's may be pricier, but he tends to get more hp than most any other company. If your going to spend any money on exhaust, you're better off spending more to get the full system and PC so at least you'll get power with that noise

Took it out for a few miles before work this morning. No wheelies yet but stoppies galore the guy in the Benz behind me about looked like he shit his pants when I did one coming up to a light on yellow creek.

Nice! after this weekend i am seriously in the hunt for one of these or a scooter. thinking the grom though for the hooligan factor!

It is not fast by any stretch of imagination. However I can still out accelerate the generic Accord-Camry asshat from a stop. And getting between cars is a breeze. Not even sure if it could be called lane splitting rather than changing lanes with only needing 24" between cars