FREE WASHER AND DRYER. (edit)

2talltim

GONE!!

Edit....just messed around with the washer and realize what was leaking was a $20 part that can be put on in minutes so if anyone is interested its not much t all to fix it. This is all it needs. http://www.amazon.com/Whirlpool-Part-Number-3352492-Complete/dp/B00570RGHI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440536774&sr=8-1&keywords=3352492

FREE WASHER AND DRYER. They both work only thing wrong them is them is the washer leaks out of the drain pump while it's draining. Other than that they are functional. Washer is a Whirlpool traditional large capacity. And the dryer is a Amma Commercial quality super capacity. I will help load but I'm not delivering, and they must be gone by Tuesday morning or the guys delivering the new ones will be taking them away. And hoses and dryer plug dose not go with them.

4e7daa3e85858514abf44c687522c78d.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

And hoses and dryer plug dose not go with them.

Do yourself a favor and toss the  hoses, unless there fairly new. And I'd buy the reinforced ones if you have the extra cash. You have no idea what a mess a leaking washer hose can cause, unless you have a drain pan under the washer. 

https://www.menards.com/main/appliances/washers-dryers/dryers/laundry-appliance-parts-accessories/ge-4-polymer-coated-washer-hose-2-pk/p-1732508-c-5591.htm?tid=-8864996687649467160

• 3 weeks later...