It's finally happened

Bad324

This is like a reverse Nivin thread. Guess how many bikes I will find before I actually end up with one that will sit in the garage :lol:

I came in here to point that out. Kudos for manning up first. Right now I think the over under is about a billion pages before you buy a bike. However, I suggest you get one in the next week and join us for the Dragon trip on the 10th. All the cool kids will be there.

I came in here to point that out. Kudos for manning up first. Right now I think the over under is about a billion pages before you buy a bike. However, I suggest you get one in the next week and join us for the Dragon trip on the 10th. All the cool kids will be there.

honestly this trip is the reason I even started heavily considering picking up a cheap bike. Damn thing came up too quick though

Why does anyone trailer a bike less then 1k miles away?

Because for the millionth time Slabbing for more than hour is the worst. Why would I torture myself doing that when I have a trailer, company gas card and comfortable SUV?

If the ability to take 2-3 days to do the fun back roads is possible I would do that. However some people don't have that luxury so everyone should just mind their own business and so what they like to do and leave it be :)

Edited by Bad324

^^^too uncomfortable. At this point it's either this f4i or wait until winter to hop on some can't miss deal to flip at some point next season After a Gap trip can be made

Edited by Bad324

^^^too uncomfortable. At this point it's either this f4i or wait until winter to hop on some can't miss deal to flip at some point next season After a Gap trip can be made

They arent that far off from eachother. I've got a lot of seat time on an f4i and decent seat time on that body style r6 albeit it was an r6s which is supposed to be "more comfortable". But like redkow97 said, I wouldnt buy for 4k.