It's finally happened

Bad324

I have decided Brian that you are what the personality experts call an Assimilator.  Someone that needs to gather all the possible facts about something before they make a decision. Unfortunately some people take it to the extreme, they are never sure they have all the facts and thus are never able make a decision. You might be approaching that territory.

I am a Converger.

http://changingminds.org/explanations/learning/kolb_learning.htm

Cool, now we got his number. We can drunk call him from the Gap.

Good luck getting ahold of him, he lives in the sticks and his cell phone dosnt even work at his house :lol: Remeber when we parted ways that day at the end of 520. His place was 3 miles behind us.

I have decided Brian that you are what the personality experts call an Assimilator. Someone that needs to gather all the possible facts about something before they make a decision. Unfortunately some people take it to the extreme, they are never sure they have all the facts and thus are never able make a decision. You might be approaching that territory.

I am a Converger.

http://changingminds.org/explanations/learning/kolb_learning.htm

Holy shit that's genius and may be very accurate. In the case of getting a bike again it's just if I want to take the money out of my car fund really Edited by Bad324

Based on this thread, my conclusion is that Bad should buy a cruiser.  Not an 800lb beast, but something that could be ridden at a respectable pace.

They're good for two up, especially if aggressive cornering isn't on the menu.

Also, a cruiser would be really easy to resell in the spring and it kind of sounds like that would happen.

That has honestly entered my mind mainly in the form of a Magna. But alas I'm so cheap right now that nothing other than this f4i has come close to a price that would get me to make a move. I've only ridden a cruiser once and it was for all of 5 minutes. The forward foot control thing I just couldn't get over. 

That has honestly entered my mind mainly in the form of a Magna. But alas I'm so cheap right now that nothing other than this f4i has come close to a price that would get me to make a move. I've only ridden a cruiser once and it was for all of 5 minutes. The forward foot control thing I just couldn't get over. 

The Magna (94-03) is pretty much what I was thinking.  I've owned 2.  The motor is fun.  The handling is good by cruiser standards.  

And...it has mid controls.  

If you were willing to come to nashville, I know of a 2001 magna with 11000 miles for sale. Could probably be had for 2700-2800. Bike is clean and I just rebuilt the carbs in it. Runs perfect.