Who else can't sleep before big ride

NinjaDoc

So was wondering as I am tossing around, who else can't sleep before a planned big ride lol I know I should get some rest before a 700 mile day ride but it's just freaking exciting lol

Okay try to get some more sleep

Edited by NinjaDoc

Doc I was the same way for all 5 days for my trip I made to the dragon and back this summer. I know how you feel. I think I was running on adrenaline most of the time when i was riding. Hope you got some sleep and enjoy the day. It is beautiful here at work. Wish i could be out riding right now.

it is rare when I sleep through the night. But, the night before a big ride or anything exciting I sleep well. I think it's because I know I want to be on my toes and if I am tired I won't ride. If it's something stressful I won't sleep much.

I never could get a sleep pattern going as literally every 3rd night we loose sleep on call and it takes away the rhythm. Been doing the same irregular rhythm for over 10'yrs and now I can never sleep good. :( and it's so funny how many are experiencing the same thing and trying the same stuff. I also tried zzquil stuff and didn't work. This time it was so bad that I didn't sleep even 1/2 hour the night. Daaaaaayyyuuum. The use of phone and other gadgets at night is only worsening the problem.

Edited by NinjaDoc