2013 Triumph 675R DSB Racebike Auction Starting at $1.00

RidersDiscount

On that note... Once I find a job, the 6.7 is on my possibility list... But I'm so bias to the body style on the 7.3... Any complaints? Did you ditch the ecoboost?

No complaints at all so far but I only have 1,000 miles on it. Yes wild story about that, got a call from the Ford dealership saying they had a customer that was looking for the exact color and everything of my 2012 FX4 Eco boost. I let them talk me into coming in and glad i did. got a shit ton more than i owed for the FX4, 0% 72 month financing on the 6.7, 7 year 75,000 bumper to bumper warranty and 10 year 100,000 mile power-train warranty. I couldn't say No.

lol i will see if Shaun will post a better pic

Edited by bowdog

Wow, this is awesome, congratulations. 

And I am 1000% in for an OR track day.

We are going to have to set this up, maybe PIRC? I will make some calls and see about pricing if we can get enough people....I am definitely going to need a tow or 5 to get up to speed and comfortable but would like to get out before the year is over.

Also on a side note, I was at K&C Cycles last night talking with them about my 2016 OMRL sponsorship and this bike. Turns out they know Danny Eslick and may be able to get me some signed stuff to go along with the beautiful bike that the Riders Discount crew built. Now if they could just convince him to teach me to ride it that would be great! :(

If I can fit it in, I'm in for a track day. Hopefully one full of newbs so I don't look so bad. :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much, I was one of the faster ones in the novice group I was in and that's saying something. 

Nice get Bowdog. I mean, seriously. I saw one of Bobby Fong's 2014 backup bikes up on WERA earlier this summer for like $30k, didn't expect to see another sexy Daytona up for sale so soon. 

• Upvote 1