Full Throttle Salon GONE.

Tonik

Wait for it. There is going to be a out cry from the Harley World that they need to band together and do fund raisers and such to rebuild. Because you know a bar needs to be a reason for charity.

Edited by 2talltim

Wait for it. There is going to be a out cry from the Harley World that they need to band together and do fund raisers and such to rebuild. Because you know a bar needs to be a reason for charity.

Ugh, you're probably be right. And it'll be on the reality TV series. And who knows, maybe the Jesse James (both of them) will guest-star and the OCC Teutels too... I can hardly wait...

[emoji21][emoji21][emoji21]

I'd bet bottom dollar it somehow was intentional.  Too convenient to occur just after Sturgis.

Your logic is solid, however, statistically most fires at seasonal venues happen right at season shut down. Usually due to employee error in shutting of equipment or improperly stored/packed items.

Ugh, you're probably be right. And it'll be on the reality TV series. And who knows, maybe the Jesse James (both of them) will guest-star and the OCC Teutels too... I can hardly wait...

[emoji21][emoji21][emoji21]

I met Jesse James at one of my shows. He had an attitude the whole time. Don't care to meet him again. 

I met Jesse James at one of my shows. He had an attitude the whole time. Don't care to meet him again. 

The motorcycle builder or the musician?  "Builder" Jesse comes off to me as an overgrown, terminally angsty teen boi.  Forever misunderstood and under-appreciated, yet unable to break free of a fundamental need for approval and admiration.  The guy needs to take his personal wealth (if he hasn't spent it all), dive into his garage and go all monk-and-shit until he's metalurgically transmuted himself from a pile of poo into a kind, skilled and self-aware hermit on the hill.  He sort of looked like he was trending in that direction for a while and then got hooked up with Kat Von D and her cyclone of L.A. fame pursuit.

Wait a minute, let me get this right. Building burns dow, collect an assload of insurance money and rebuild. Next start up a go fund me page to "rebuild". Collect several assloads of money. Sell business and look forward to early retirement.

That's the plan right there.