Sunday 9/20 Millersburg to Marietta and back.

Tpoppa

Made it home safe and sound. What a beautiful day.

I got stopped in Lodi on the way home. Seems someone complained that there were a couple bikes racing in and out of traffic on 83. I was riding by myself and have no idea what they were talking about. Got sent on my way without a ticket but I should expect the Highway Patrol to contact me about reckless operation. If I find out who those two bikes are they are in big trouble.

Also made it home safe and sound. 360 miles on the clock for today. Nice seeing some guys that I haven't seen in a while and meeting some new faces.

Made it home safe and sound. What a beautiful day.

I got stopped in Lodi on the way home. Seems someone complained that there were a couple bikes racing in and out of traffic on 83. I was riding by myself and have no idea what they were talking about. Got sent on my way without a ticket but I should expect the Highway Patrol to contact me about reckless operation. If I find out who those two bikes are they are in big trouble.

Wonder who those asshats were... Thanks for the tow and the tips on the way home!

Sent from my iPhone.

Edited by TimTheAzn

UP =  :popo:icon-magnet.png  :shit:  :dumb: