Ride Saturday? 9-26

NinjaDoc

I was gonna see if any one was even interested since this was very late notice. :D

We Usually meet at canfield sheetz gas station, it's right at 224 & 11

Meeting at 10:00 am (I specify am just for you Dan :) since ur creature of the night )

Route will be just around 250 plus miles

Will be trying to get back home by afternoon

Pace will be very conservative as I am still in break in period.

I wish mods could move this to rides section :( I feel embarrassed that I put it here after 5 yrs daaang haha

Edited by NinjaDoc

Doc you are welcome to join us on our ride. Meeting at Wooster 730 road at 8.

83->78->377->550->26->260->800->78->83

Longer than you are looking for but could meet and cut off to suite your schedule.

It will be a couple forum members and some non forum members, but all solid riders with diverse bikes.

I wish, Buddy. I don't get home from work until 1:00 and I have two moto-scooters being dropped for service at 10:00.

Mama wants bills paid. Mama gets bills paid. :(

Havent seen you out forever, i fear this might be my last ride for the season. Hopefully i can get couple more before snow.

Doc you are welcome to join us on our ride. Meeting at Wooster 730 road at 8.

83->78->377->550->26->260->800->78->83

Longer than you are looking for but could meet and cut off to suite your schedule.

It will be a couple forum members and some non forum members, but all solid riders with diverse bikes.

Wish i could, but thx for the invite whaler. Hopefully once i am well accustomed to the bike i might venture out more. Ride safe.

Jeff was riding that Harley really well, beautiful bike but when he saw all the little mosquito bikes buzzing around he might have wanted one himself :D symphony of Suzuki sixs

There were so many great photo ops today if only we stopped. Leaves turning color already, it complements with the new road yellow line and contrast with the new black pavement

Jeff was riding that Harley really well, beautiful bike but when he saw all the little mosquito bikes buzzing around he might have wanted one himself :D symphony of Suzuki sixs

There were so many great photo ops today if only we stopped. Leaves turning color already, it complements with the new road yellow line and contrast with the new black pavement

lol.   I will have me a Sport Touring bike next spring for sure as I will be building my V-Rod to be drag strip ready over the winter.

Great ride guys, thanks for including me. What roads! You all know how to have a good time. Doc's right, there was some awesome scenery, but it was just going by so damn fast! If this was break-in pace I've got a lot of practicing to do. It was great to run in a pack of 650's and I'm not sure I've ever seen a Harley put through the paces like that. Glad I was able to meet up with Nivin and Jerry again today and def good to meet Dan and Jeff. Looking forward to the next time. My only question is, which of you yelled that stuff to the car wash crew??? ;-)

Great ride guys, thanks for including me. What roads! You all know how to have a good time. Doc's right, there was some awesome scenery, but it was just going by so damn fast! If this was break-in pace I've got a lot of practicing to do. It was great to run in a pack of 650's and I'm not sure I've ever seen a Harley put through the paces like that. Glad I was able to meet up with Nivin and Jerry again today and def good to meet Dan and Jeff. Looking forward to the next time. My only question is, which of you yelled that stuff to the car wash crew??? ;-)

Great to meet you as well!  Already looking forward to next time.  I think that was Jerry yelling that stuff  :crazy:

Haha, Yeah he was. Funny. But the Duke he ain't. So, to approach a group of [biker] dudes that way; ballsy or stupid? I'm going with the latter. He's just lucky it was a nice group of guys. For his troubles I hope he got something more than just a car wash for that sweet, sweet mini van of his.