unOFFICIAL ORDN Drug story thread.

Tonik

I've been too high once....and only once.  Back in the mid 90's I was treated to the FINEST dank fluff I've ever tasted, courtesy of an out-of-state friend visiting.   He dropped by the house and we hung out on the garage couches for a few hours shooting shit of old times.  Smoked quite a bit towards the end of the visit.  Right after he left, I became a fucking retarded mess.   The most intense high ever, combined with a few beers and an empty stomach - head started swimming, heart was palpitating, couldn't focus on anything but my studdering heartbeat and the blackhole of twisting visions in my head.   I thought for sure I was buying the farm that night.  Slowly sliding to my side on the couch, wishing my onlooking dog the very best as I drifted into what I thought was eternal darkness....woke up an hour later and felt fine.   Moderation has been key, with everything, ever since.....well, except food - I still partake in frequent meat comas.

• Upvote 1

This one time before I was taught to stay in the kitchen....

I didn't get to high, well kind of... I was on a sleep meds and I had a beer too. I remember I was going to turn the light off and then blank... I was told I tried to put my fingers in the fan and drug my legs behind me... but I don't remember any of that. I did flush the rest of the meds.

I only had the beer because the last time I took the meds I only slept for a couple of hours and had a very vivid nightmare that I could not wake up from.

Now, I stay in the kitchen.

• Upvote 1

I got high in a premo once, didn't know it was a premo. First and only time I've ever smoked a prerolled joint. Was so damn high I couldn't back my car out of the driveway so my gf at the time had to drive us 3 hours back home. I held an opened starcrunch in my hand the entire time, made my gf do 15mph in a 50mph zone on a curvy backroad because even the slightest curv freaked me out. Kept telling her to slow down around the curvs cuz 15mph was way too fast to take them and said I love you please don't crash like every 30seconds the entire way home. Ya I was super high...

My mother worked as a manager at a halfway house for you adults after they left prison.  She hear a scream and found a resident had been huffing butane.  As the story goes, whatever he had done wrong had left him "screaming like a newborn baby for several hours".