Thread for asshats whose VCR's are blinking.

Tonik

There's some glitch with the notifications thing. They don't go away. There's 6 of them. Normally when I click the thread it's notifying me about notification # then goes away. Possibly operator error but I can't get rid of them. Started with the chain saw thread after I messed up a quote reply.

My only complaint was not being able to rep on mobile version. I have added a new complaint.

This happens whenever i did a new post search and it takes me to newest post. If there is another page I click next page but get this error...

BE888425-CEBB-4E0A-ACC5-B4EF3EA16478.png

My only complaint was not being able to rep on mobile version. I have added a new complaint.

This happens whenever i did a new post search and it takes me to newest post. If there is another page I click next page but get this error...

BE888425-CEBB-4E0A-ACC5-B4EF3EA16478.png

I've never seen that before. Anyone else?

Yea, this is bs. This is my finest moment, getting Carie back. And you asshats that cant use your damn phones are in here f'ing it up.

If mobile rep is ever fixed in going to neg all of you.

Except Carie and Snot.

• Upvote 2

Yea, this is bs. This is my finest moment, getting Carie back. And you asshats that cant use your damn phones are in here f'ing it up.

Except Carie and Snot.

Just let the hate flow buddy

Did you have a good ride today?

Except Carie and Snot.

Fifteen years ago, these were the same folks whose VCRs flashed 12:00. 

• Upvote 4

How does anyone still have 68% iPhone battery left by 6:40 PM??????

It was 78%. Because I don't normally charge my phone over night during the week. Charge it around 2pm every day and get a full charge by 5pm :D

I can upload pics. I just think it should be easier. I expect better from someone that claims to be a systems admin.

He is a developer. They make stuff, that is full of bugs. I'm a sys admin, I'm the guy that makes it actually work.