Great ride on the last day of November

HeavyDuty

It was a nice sunny day and I had the last day of November off so I thought I would start my bike and take it for a short ride But somehow after I started riding it took me 3 ½ hours to get the dam handle bars to turn back towards home. I did not stop anywhere just rode

I will be riding in the Cuyahoga valley national park Sunday around the Peninsula and Brecksville area will be stopping at Fishers or the Lizard for a beer and some wings.

Cool let's coordinate times. I am free all day, we can meet for wings.

Jim

I will be meeting a few friends from my legion post and we will be leaving at noon and in Peninsula around 12:45 Hope to see you keep and eye out for us I do not know how many will show up you know how the fair weather riders are LOL. Rick.

Sorry for the late reply but I cant post from work I do not want the I.T. guy at work to get any of my passwords I do not want one of those legendary Penis post showing up. :)

Edited by HeavyDuty

Nice seeing you today Jim.

Some how when I set up my GoPro today I set it to super slow motion and I mean Really SLOW  You can actually count every spoke on my front wheel even at 50mph I have the whole ride I just need to figure out how to get it back to normal speed I hope its not the last ride for the year for me I will be working everyday for the next 16 days so if it is What a great way to end the year

Edited by HeavyDuty