the new girl... :P

GoodGirl

Hey everyone.

Just started riding last year. I ride an old Honda (86 Rebel).

I think a lot of you guys ride sport bikes...

Any cruisers out there? :p

Anyway, I'm around Reynoldsburg...

There are a few cruisers that ride. There was one on the Sunday ride to Hocking Hills.

:tits::devil:

Pay no attention to the kids! :slap:

haha, hey, don't slap me, your future husband made that emotion available. :tongue:

Just because Remington made the bolt action doesn't mean you're allowed to shoot people with it. You can't blame the supplier. :lol:

:slap::flingpoo: Settle down killer. I can let you borrow the stuffed animal my dog humps if you need it. Or maybe the Asian guy will let you borrow his blow up Jenna, or maybe his fleshlight....as long as you clean it before it is returned :)

:slap::flingpoo: Settle down killer. I can let you borrow the stuffed animal my dog humps if you need it. Or maybe the Asian guy will let you borrow his blow up Jenna, or maybe his fleshlight....as long as you clean it before it is returned :)

Dually noted. :evil:

and poeple wonder why the government setup sexual harassment charges.

but hey welcome to the group and we could use a little more cruisers around this place.

[/quote:f750e]

Yeah, but it's okay for the women here to have calendars of dudes in nothing bu thongs....... thanks governement sexual harrassment laws....... :roll:

and poeple wonder why the government setup sexual harassment charges.

but hey welcome to the group and we could use a little more cruisers around this place.

Yeah, but it's okay for the women here to have calendars of dudes in nothing bu thongs....... thanks governement sexual harrassment laws....... :roll:[/quote:7c299]

Dude, the whole country is biased. Hell women molestors get less than male molestors. Isn't that bullshit? Women should get burned at the stake too for being sick fucks.