New guy from Cleveland

Soren

Please refer to this thread of all the reasons why CLE > Columbus. I stopped updating it because I felt like I was just running up the score

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/104577-att-picks-cleveland-over-columbus-for-new-high-speed-internet/?hl=%2Batt+%2Bcleveland#entry1387435

Please refer to this thread of all the reasons why CLE > Columbus. I stopped updating it because I felt like I was just running up the score

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/104577-att-picks-cleveland-over-columbus-for-new-high-speed-internet/?hl=%2Batt+%2Bcleveland#entry1387435

HAH! TLDR.

I have my own personal reasons for liking Cbus more than Cle. Honestly a huge factor is the fact I have to ride my ass 1.5 hours to a meet spot and then ride more to get to anything fun. In cbus its maybe a 45 min ride somewhere interesting and 1.5 hours to some of the best stuff in Ohio (which is worth 1.5 hour ride there). From Cleveland its 1.5 to the meet spot, then another hour or so to get to interesting roads. Although, somehow we usually get to Marietta quicker than I expect.

You'd know that if you rode with us anymore :)

HAH! TLDR.

I have my own personal reasons for liking Cbus more than Cle. Honestly a huge factor is the fact I have to ride my ass 1.5 hours to a meet spot and then ride more to get to anything fun. In cbus its maybe a 45 min ride somewhere interesting and 1.5 hours to some of the best stuff in Ohio (which is worth 1.5 hour ride there). From Cleveland its 1.5 to the meet spot, then another hour or so to get to interesting roads. Although, somehow we usually get to Marietta quicker than I expect.

You'd know that if you rode with us anymore :)

I still wouldnt know that cause it only took me 45 mins to Bolivar and then it was usually 10-20 mins on the roads we used to hit back in the day :D

That commute was actually the reason I bought the VFR and ditched the 636 and CBR. Best decision I ever made 

I still wouldnt know that cause it only took me 45 mins to Bolivar and then it was usually 10-20 mins on the roads we used to hit back in the day :D

That commute was actually the reason I bought the VFR and ditched the 636 and CBR. Best decision I ever made 

Oh yea thats right you live further south than I.

And a 45 min commute was the reason you got a sport touring bike? LOL. 

Id like to chime in on this debate. I live in Cleveland and I can assure you, riding aside, Columbus could not possibly be home to more degenerates then Cleveland. The human filth that makes up the fabric of this city is depressing. On the plus side there are some good tracks that arnt to far, and the metroparks have really fun roads!

Edited by Soren

Oh yea thats right you live further south than I.

And a 45 min commute was the reason you got a sport touring bike? LOL. 

well not just the commute part. My out of shape fat ass was dying after 200 miles on an SS. I could do double on the VFR before any real discomfort. And as you know just getting to Bolivar and back was 120 miles for me so that really limited my enjoyment of the day

Welcome homo.....

Seriously!?!? I only slept with men when I was in collage. . . it was EXPERIMENTAL! And I specifically joined OHriders and not Assfaultjunkies to aviod dope smoking degerates like your self who drive around in conversion vans with women suffering from stohkholms syndrome. What are you plans for next season chuck? 

Don't be a hater....just because I'm not as tight as Craig!

I think it's opposite of Stockholm, no empathy or sympathy feelings to be found...

I'm going to run a few MS events and most likely more WERA rounds than last year........AMA Vintage Days to flex some ole school 2 stroke muscle against modern 4-stroke singles.....I have a few buddies that ride speedway bikes, that's been trying to get me to race one.....but they are so damn hard to get use to......but probably just going to race a new dirt tracker cr500 I'm putting together now.

Edited by Chuck Clay

Is MotoSeries still a thing? Any updates to the Nelson Ledges sale rumor?

It's just that....a rumor.  Brandon posted up on the MS forum and Todd replied to his question.  Nothing is going on with track and it's business as usual for Todd and his plans with it.