Cleveland IMS

Tonik

It is just a few weeks away, I have a promo code     IMS16POST      for three bucks off.

Anyone got a better one before I buy my tickets?

Yes I know it isn't as awesome as it used to be and is packed with pirates. But I go Friday afternoon when it is empty and enjoy looking at everything.

Got this in an email around the first of the year...

CHECK OUT CUSTOM BIKES, VINTAGE BIKES AND NEW MODELS AT THE SHOW. SAVE $4 OFF NOW!

*Promo codes apply ONLY to full price Adult 1 Day Admission tickets.

**Kids 11 and Under FREE  

Promo: Email Last Chance Offer!
Code: EMLCO16

• Upvote 1

What was the issue? Crowds? Lack of cool shit? I haven't made it yet and am curious if it is worth the trip from Cbus.

Never again. I may come up for post show shenanigans if there's gonna be any but last year was such a shit show I swore I'd never return.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

If you want to be cool and save $3 you can use the code DUCWEB16.  Courtesy of cool bikes.  Or I guess use that other lame code and save $4. 

I want to go but will probably be a more last minute decision.  I would probably go Sat of any of the days due to the drive. 

What was the issue? Crowds? Lack of cool shit? I haven't made it yet and am curious if it is worth the trip from Cbus.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

It was ridiculously crowded and mostly with drunk pirates. There were some cool bikes and stuff but most of the other displays were for getting your info for targeted marketing. Everything is crazy expensive, I think I paid close to $20 for a beer, chilli dog and fries. The way the place is laid out makes it impossible to navigate, I'm sure I didn't see everything.

I'll be going to the show just to see if there are any motorbikes I can't live without. Most likely at the afterparty too. Any Ideas for a venue? Good company, but that place in Berea the last couple years just sucks.

A few of us might drive up that Saturday morning from Columbus. I think the key is to leave before 2 or 3 pm. I I've been there the last 2 years and it was good for sitting on bikes and talking with reps before belligerent pirates start drinking.

If no one can pick a place for an after party, I suggest Scoundrels.  It's a pirate bar, but it's close with cheap beer and decent food.

and if Bob still owns it he will gladly accept a group of motorcycle enthusiasts even if they aren't pirates