Cleveland IMS

Tonik

So it looks like the plan is the majority is going to go sometime during the afternoon on Sat? I'd almost want to go in the morning so I don't have to fight with people to sit on some of the machines I've had my eye one.

This is mostly what a few of us from Columbus are planning on - we're planning to arrive somewhat soon after opening to sit on bikes and talk with vendors without massive drunken crowds.  As such, we might not be able to connect with other Ohio Riders unless it's at a landmark in the IX at a certain time or for a late lunch.

This is mostly what a few of us from Columbus are planning on - we're planning to arrive somewhat soon after opening to sit on bikes and talk with vendors without massive drunken crowds.  As such, we might not be able to connect with other Ohio Riders unless it's at a landmark in the IX at a certain time or for a late lunch.

How does one get in on these plans?

Dear god I've walked in to Secrets one time and immediately did a 180 and left

I'm not really comfortable in any such establishment, but the right amount of alcohol can get me there...  Anyway, you should really give the shittier establishments a try.  They will let a LOT of things slide that 'classier' joints won't.  I'm not talking about any back-room shenanigans, I'm talking about just being a loud a-hole out front. 

We may have ended up at a trashy place after a softball game, and our manager may have taken the mic away from teh DJ and announced/commentated over 2 or 3 dances.  It was hilarious. 

Either the Tap House or Mikes in Berea would be great with me. Whatever y'all decide is OK. If it's skanky I'm out because Holly wants to attend and she is adverse to skank.

Take her to a DC strip club.  they have pasties and zero touching.

A large group of my friends got caught in a rain storm in DC, and we ducked under the awning of a strip club.  bouncers said get in, or get out - so all 12 of us went in.  What we didn't realize at the time was that now that's what our wives and girlfriends think a strip club is like. 

Maybe I'll wear my Tap Out hoodie to scare away the black beard and his crew.    :shots:

my budd Dave and I will be up there sat around 10ish till whenever..   we'll have our CODE shirts on (secret ducati club for the cool kids aha) stop and say hi if ya see us

My husband and I will be there Saturday afternoon! This will be my first time back to the Cleveland show, since a big OR trip in '09. I'm afraid I won't recognize anyone if I see them. Lol

We went to the Indy show in '13! Went to Chicago last year. Decided to keep it closer this year.

Got this in an email around the first of the year...

CHECK OUT CUSTOM BIKES, VINTAGE BIKES AND NEW MODELS AT THE SHOW. SAVE $4 OFF NOW!

*Promo codes apply ONLY to full price Adult 1 Day Admission tickets.

**Kids 11 and Under FREE

Promo: Email Last Chance Offer!

Code: EMLCO16

Thanks for sharing! Saved me $$

Considering riding up from Cincinnati. Anyone suggest a hotel? doesn't have to be close to the event center.

Bagley Rd. and I 71 has lots.  A little higher in price because of the proximity to the airport.  But close and lots of food and drink around there.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/hotels/@41.3689461,-81.8258344,15.25z

Or move the map a little south on 42 lots of old time cheap mom and pop motels.  Further south 82/Royalton Rd. has a lesser expensive Holiday Inn and a Super 8.

Bagley Rd. and I 71 has lots. A little higher in price because of the proximity to the airport. But close and lots of food and drink around there.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/hotels/@41.3689461,-81.8258344,15.25z

Or move the map a little south on 42 lots of old time cheap mom and pop motels. Further south 82/Royalton Rd. has a lesser expensive Holiday Inn and a Super 8.

Thank you

How many people are with you? If I can talk the wife into it, we only occupy half the bedrooms in our house...

Just my wife and me. We're not 100% yet. Trying to find a dog sitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk