Noob from Dayton

Caboose302

Hey everyone. Found this site after looking up info on CHL while riding so I thought I'd join up. Bought my first bike in 7 years. Sold my last sport bike before leaving for deployment and just never bought another bike until now. Leaving the sport bike world since I'm getting a little older and my back can't really take long rides like I used to so I bought a cruiser. It's a custom Softail. Essentially it looks like a Harley but the only thing that says HD are the bags (if I put them on). Seemed like as soon as I bought this one though, all my friends who rode either sold theirs, crashed them or they're sitting in a garage torn apart so hopefully I can find some people to ride with.

post-18391-1452980576236.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Edited by Caboose302
  • Upvote 1

That is a great looking bike. Welcome and thank you for your service.

Watch for the spring epic ride. We split up in groups to meet a levels of speed. Its a good time. If you do trips look at the spring gap trip.

Thanks everyone.

That is a great looking bike. Welcome and thank you for your service.

Watch for the spring epic ride. We split up in groups to meet a levels of speed. Its a good time. If you do trips look at the spring gap trip.

I definitely will. I'll be in the slower group lol. I only got to ride it a couple times before the weather turned bad (getting insurance on a custom motorcycle is a complete pain in the ass) and it's a completely different animal going from a CBR to a raked out cruiser.