Any riders in the Springfield/Dayton area?

JackImpact

Looking for any friends in the Springfield/Dayton area who have a 125-300cc bike or scooter that I could borrow for a few days to take the endorsement test. 

I realize this may come off as a big favor to ask from a strange dude on a forum with 3 posts, but I am happy to compensate you for the loaner! Also wouldnt mind some of your free time if you have it, makes practicing easier with a second person to watch and advise. 

Take the basic riders course?

I think it's only $50

The BMV license test isn't that tough. I took it in Hamilton and they were really lenient. One of the guys failed completely, and they gave him a second chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take the basic riders course?

I think it's only $50

The BMV license test isn't that tough. I took it in Hamilton and they were really lenient. One of the guys failed completely, and they gave him a second chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno whats worse, letting the guy try again or the pirates in my MSF course that had to take it because of OVI's. 

Oh I am taking it. Its not that. Its just that the best time for me to practice is at night because of work. However technically its against the rules of my permit to ride at night. So I wanted to knock out DMV endorsement since the course for Clark County isnt until April or so. 

My bike is a bit jumpy on throttle and the engine brake is hard, so doing slow maneuvers can be a bit shakey.