Kasson Grand Marquis 8' Pool table

Bad324

$800. 

Putting this out there because I don't think it will fit in the new house. If it does fit, I'll take it with me if it doesn't sell first. 8ft table in really good condition with leather pockets. Will come with all the accessories needed to play. Will get better pics if anyone is interested but you can get the idea from this. PICK UP ONLY

pool table.jpg

Edited by Bad324

More pics later. I'm at work and that's the only one I had so just put it there for reference.

check the title for brand name and model. I do not know if it is solid slate or multiple pieces. It seems to be a pretty quality table and from the limited research I did they retailed somewhere around $2k

42 minutes ago, bowdog said:

I am in the Market but I think you are a little far for me...Any idea how far you are from Pickerington (east Columbus)

google is saying 2hr 15 min. Typically I can make it to Polaris from my house in 1hr 40min for real time reference. Pretty sure I made it to Ben's house in 2hrs flat when I bought the trailer from him a few years back

50 minutes ago, bowdog said:

I am in the Market but I think you are a little far for me...Any idea how far you are from Pickerington (east Columbus)

Make him throw in the Top Gun poster.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Make him throw in the Top Gun poster.

if I'm throwing in the Top gun poster with the pool table, then I'll gladly take a motorcycle trade instead of cash :D

No trying to mess up a sale for ya but. Have any of you bubbys actually ever moved a pool table before? They can weight anywhere from 600 to 1200lbs and depend on how it's made and put together you can't move them with out tearing it down and removing the slate and sometimes having to replace the felt. That's why most of the time people will give them away just to have them moved out of a space. Not saying Brian's is this way but might want to do some research before you drive up thinking your just going to carry it out and throw it in to a trailer.

4 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

No trying to mess up a sale for ya but. Have any of you bubbys actually ever moved a pool table before? They can weight anywhere from 600 to 1200lbs and depend on how it's made and put together you can't move them with out tearing it down and removing the slate and sometimes having to replace the felt. That's why most of the time people will give them away just to have them moved out of a space. Not saying Brian's is this way but might want to do some research before you drive up thinking your just going to carry it out and throw it in to a trailer.

No worries as this is a good point. I helped my buddy move his back in December and that one was easier than I imagined. He did the felt on his own and you couldn't even tell we ever moved it. Granted I don't think it was As nice a quality of this one and slightly older but it ended up being easier than I had imagined when he said wanted to move it to his new place

This one though I have no idea if it will be easy or not

Edited by Bad324

Yea the felt usually can be reused if removed carefully. And if its a 2 or 3 piece slat you will have to fill and sand the joints. I put mine together when it was new. It's a very cheap one and it will never get moved because I don't think it would survive a move. So it will go with the house if and when we ever move.

• 2 weeks later...