(*SOLD*) 2004 Vstrom DL650

CBBaron

Sorry guys it's sold. I have a deposit from a young guy moving to Ohio and looking for his first Adv bike.

I guess I under priced it as I had a lot of interest most willing to buy it sight unseen.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

People say I under price my stuff too. But I price them to sell, time is money and I'd rather take off a few bucks and get rid of it quick. Instead of littering up message boards and CL and bugging the shit out of people for months trying to sell for a premium.

4 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

You didn't underprice it. The goal was to sell it. You did that and someone got a cool bike for a sweet deal. I've had the fortunate pleasure of being on the receiving end of many good deals and I've always be thankful. Ride on and don't go to jail on that DR-Z. 

Really thats way I see it also. I felt I got a good deal on the bike when I bought it and got good use out of it. Anything I got out of the sale is just bonus. I think the buyer will really appreciate. Told me on the phone he hopes to ride it to Alaska next year! :D

I'm usually a pretty sensible rider, but the bike does encourage pushing some limits. I already got yell at by a Harley rider for shenanigans :lol:

I'll have to learn to wheelie. It seems that is expected of supermoto riders :D

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

Yea, look at  Brian. He has threadfuls of crap for sale that never sells.

That's because everything I have is always for sale for the right place. You'd be surprised how much random stuff I've sold over the last 3 months to clean out the house.

I'm pretty patient, I'll wait and get my premium until I really need to move it. Then I'll take any decent offer